Call: (916) 781-3403

Draining a Swimming Pool - City of Roseville, CA

by: David Vogel on

Need to Drain Your Pool?

Homeowners in Roseville, CA are now required to call the City of Roseville to obtain a one-time discharge permit. Here's what the city will be doing.
  • A city inspector will test your pool water for chlorine residual.
  • If no chlorine is detected and no other contaminants are present, your pool water will be permitted to discharge to the storm drain.
  • If chlorine or other contaminants, are present, your pool water will be required to discharge to the sanitary sewer and a $40 fee will be assessed.
City of Roseville Storm Water Management Draining Your Pool

©2014 C & R Pool Plastering, Inc. | 908 Church St., Roseville, CA 95678| 916-781-3403 | Lic. #828320